In the center of innovation at 1Clouds, many technology experts and data scientists are working hard to bring the new solutions the world is yet to see.
- Stanford University: BS in Electrical Engineering & Economics, 1987
- Stanford University: MS in Electrical Engineering & Electrical Management, 1990
- Stanford University: PhD in Electrical Engineering, 1994
Member of Technical Staff at Texas Instrument in Semiconductor Process and Device Center
Chief Technology Officer in medical device company specializing signal processing, sensor integration, sensor fusion solutions for medical devices.
- Seoul National University: BA in Mathematics, 1989
- Brown University: MS in Applied Mathematics, 1991
- Brown University: PhD in Applied Mathematics, Stochastic Control Theory, 1996
Member of Technical Staff at AT&T Lab, 2004
Self Learning Approach to Administer IP Based Probes and Tests & Perform Trouble Isolation
- University of California, Berkeley: BS in Economics, 1983
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor: MBA in Marketing/Finance, 1985
A managing partner with over 24 years of executive level Marketing/Sales/Finance experience in major US corporations - General Motors, AT&T, & IBM
- Haas School of Business, University of California Berkeley
Brings 13 years of experience in developing and maintaining PeopleSoft applications and systems:
▪ Development in PeopleSoft Finance (General Ledger, Commitment Control, Fixed Asset, Accounts Payable, Procurement), Campus Community (Student Records, Student Finance, Academic Advising, Financial Aid) and HR (Human Resources, Benefit, Payroll, Position Management) modules.
▪ Analyses on production issues and customization on PeopleSoft Applications.
A managing partner overseeing technology and system design. Has over 15 years of high tech industry experience. Has expert knowledge in .NET technology, embedded system programming with C/C++, network security and database design.
- Stanford University: MS in Computer Science, 2000
Brings 20 years of experience in software development, system engineering and project management.
"Even though the new venture will always come with difficulties and a little fear, it will give an exciting heart beat. These new trials will give the 1Clouds knowledge and skills and source of expertise."
"We cannot settle for doing the same things the others are doing. We have to pursue new goals and try different ideas every day. We are consistantly reminding ourselves to keep such high standards."
Customer Support Manager